by Nicole Magee
My name is Nicole and I am your creative visualization blogger for Autisticana. I love creative visualizations and storytelling because it helps me create and meditate – which promotes happiness and relaxation for me.
Thanksgiving is a very important holiday for me because it is all about gratitude, sharing and being with others.
I also love to be with all of my family and help prepare for our festive dinner with them. I like to be involved with the fun of cooking, baking and spending hours with my wonderful family.
I wanted to share one of my favorite gluten free stuffing recipes with you all. It is yummy and can help prevent stomach issues, so this recipe will be delicious and healthy for the whole family.
Holiday Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe:
2 loaves of gluten free white bread
1 loaf of gluten free grain bread
1/2 cup of vegan butter
fresh rosemary sprigs
1 cup of chicken broth
Package of mushrooms of your choice
2 packs of organic apple and chicken sausage
salt and pepper to taste
a stalk of celery
- Place the loaves on a tray and brown them to dry out
- Cut the three little loaves into cubes
- Saute the mushrooms, onions, and butter in a pan
- Broil the sausages until brown ( you can even air fry them)
- Cut the sausage links into little strips
- Place bread in a bowl and stir the eggs in and combine the sauted celery, onions and mushrooms and chicken broth
- Then add cut up sausages
- Take a pan and wipe with vegan butter
- Place ingredients in a well greased pan
- Place tin foil over pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
- Take cover off top, drizzle a little butter on top add salt and pepper and let cook broil for another 10 minutes to brown
- Let cool for 20 minutes and enjoy
Nicole’s Thanksgiving Visualization:
Edited by avanicole23