While United States, Canada and the United Kingdom had problems with financial issues and support for the people with disabilities. Countries that have a lot of money to support the system of Disabilities Rights. The Countries that give them successful services like Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Portugal. Japan, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Spain, Denmark.
The viewership overseas, our goal is to increase viewership around the world to see our genius ideas of our brilliant minds which we want to expand viewership around the globe outside of the United States which it’s based on Long Island. During our first 2 years we had top 10 viewership from the United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, China, Ecuador, India, South Africa, Germany, Pakinstain
I think in some countries that get resources and most international cities are very friendly that they can use transportation from anywhere since they most don’t drive a car like most of Europe has a great resource of walking places and town centre’s because it was the oldest landmarks of buildings in the world where everything is close which sadly most of the western countries had some access.
The resources have extended media attention in recent years Since DLA is a non-diagnosis specific benefit, having an autism diagnosis does not guarantee eligibility; however, many kids on the autism spectrum do. Additionally, there is no means testing involved, so your income and savings are not taken into consideration.
Some countries has great Support services while others doesn’t have the best system because it depends of the government and legislatives of each country.
The changes of Disability rights
- Green Bay Packers Big Victory against the Kansas City ChiefsThe Green Bay Packers has been playing well in recent weeks after the team struggled in the first half of the season. Jordan Love who is the Quarterback of the Packers has now get his fullback position since Aaron Rodgers left the Packers which he played for them since 2005 to 2022 and he was… Read more: Green Bay Packers Big Victory against the Kansas City Chiefs
- Brisbane Lions Roars the AFLW Grand FinalThe Match started off with the Brisbane Lions against North Melbourne Kangaroos which it was an incredible journey for the 2023 AFLW Season. The Brisbane Lions Women’s Team has last won the Grand Final since 2021 against Adelaide Football Club and were runners up in 2022 against Melbourne Demons at the very close match with… Read more: Brisbane Lions Roars the AFLW Grand Final
- The Signs of Autism and BurnoutThere are various reasons why individuals on the autism spectrum experience burnout, which is defined as being too tired to enjoy your favorite things or losing interest in what is going on in the moment. It can also trigger negative thoughts about regret and other things you wish you could have done in life instead… Read more: The Signs of Autism and Burnout
- Ben Rhodes as NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Cup Championship Final of 2023The race was held at Phoenix Raceway in Phoenix, Arizona on the 4th of November 2023. In addition to being the season’s last race, it celebrated NASCAR Racing’s 75th anniversary. The remaining four drivers who made it to the finals were Ben Rhodes #99, who also won the 2021 Truck Series Championship, Corey Hiem #11,… Read more: Ben Rhodes as NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Cup Championship Final of 2023
- Little Man – Dash , “A story of resilience and hope “ loved by so many @ autisticanaAs autistic kids the one thing we have in common is most of us suffer from stomach issues. As babies , our parents spent many restless nights going back and forth to the doctors and hospitals for our “ Belly” issues. We came across a mini horse named “ Dash “ at 13 hands equine… Read more: Little Man – Dash , “A story of resilience and hope “ loved by so many @ autisticana